Fast Cash Offers for Properties in Scotland
- Are you looking to achieve a quick sale for your property?
- Do you hope to receive cash for your property?
- Would you like to get back on your feet in the shortest time possible?
- Are you seeking to resolve financial issues as soon as possible?
- Look no further and let Sold Quickly help you just as how we have helped thousands of property sellers in the UK.
Sold Quickly will buy your house for cash in Scotland in just 7 days for up to 90% market value or can supply a property auctions scotland. Alternatively, we can sell your house to a financially-qualified buyer for up to 100% market value in just 28 days. That’s the Sold Quickly guarantee.
Most people are hesitant to sell to a quick sale company, preferring the conventional way of engaging a real estate agency to help with the sale. We understand that the concept of a property quick sale can be mind-boggling because frankly, selling a property is not something that the most of us do on a day-to-day basis and the property quick sale model is quite new to a lot of sellers. Developed years ago to deal with the uncertainty looming over UK property market, the quick sale method has helped many property sellers with their property sale dilemma and solved their financial issues. Traditionally, the quick sale method had the tendency to work best for people who are facing the following situations:
- Avoiding repossessions
- Going through a separation of divorce
- Facing financial difficulties and seeking equity release
- Victims of chain-breaking
- Coping with bereavement
- Relocating or emigrating
- Having problems with investment property
- Coping with ill-health, disability or old-age: We can help you raise money for to meet the unexpected costs of ill-health, or
- ease the burden of a reduced income.
However, over the years, we have observed that more and more sellers, who do not necessarily fit the above-mentioned profiles, have sold their properties using the quick sale method or property auctions scotland. We believe this could be attributed to the volatility of the UK property market and the fact that selling through the traditional real estate route can be a protracted and stressful process.
Quick sale method vs. Traditional Real Estate Agency
Let’s break down the issue and look at the pitfalls of using a local real estate agent in Scotland . The conventional way of selling your property via the real estate agency route involves the following 7 steps:
1. Sign the estate agency contract, agreeing to their fee.
2. The estate agent will arrange for a series of viewings from potential customers.
3. Wait for a buyer to make an offer.
4. Consider any other offers.
5. Wait for the survey to be completed.
6. Wait for the buyer to complete the purchase.
7. Pay the agent fee.
If we examine this process carefully, it’s not difficult to identify the potential issues that might hinder the sale of your property at every stage. For instance, your privacy is compromised as the viewings are conducted. Time is wasted as you wait for buyers to make an offer. The type of buyers and the offers you receive will depend on your real estate agent’s ability to understand the current market, pinpoint and target potential purchasers (if your real estate agent is incompetent, you might never get a good offer for your property). You will be charged for the survey conducted, and eventually the agent fee after the sale of your property is completed. Not to mention, there’s the possibility of the buyer pulling out at any part of the process, thus leaving you a victim of a broken chain.
On the other hand, let’s take a good at what happens when you go through a quick sale process with Sold Quickly.
1. Contact Sold Quickly using the online form or call us to speak with a member of our expert property consultant.
2. Our expert property consultants give you an approximate trade value of your property based on the prices of recently sold comparable properties in Scotland, find out what your needs are and the timescales you are working with.
3. We meet you to view your property and present you with the solutions that would work best for you.
4. Once you agree to sell, we handle all the paperwork and sale is closed in 7 days or we could work to your timescale.
That’s it! No long, protracted waiting time, no disruptions to your life, no hassle, no additional fees and costs to bear and no going back on our word.
In addition to the hassle-free quick sale process, we are also offering you security and peace of mind. We are registered with the Property Ombudsman and keep all our practices in line with industry-standard Code of Practice. As our reputation is paramount to us, we put our customers first and ensure our valuations and processes are transparent. Be assured that you are dealing with a company that is honest and reliable when you choose Sold Quickly.
Sold Quickly buys any property in Scotland
Not only do we have contact with resource-rich property investors, we are also investors ourselves and right now we are looking to buy aggressively.
It doesn’t matter if your property is a flat, an apartment, a bungalow, a cottage, a waterfront property, a farm, an equestrian property, or an estate. There is really no property too small or too big for us to consider buying.
And the condition of your property doesn’t matter to us too. Dilapidated and Derelict? – Not an issue. Flood and fire damaged? – No problem. Unwanted and empty? – Well, we’ll take it. Whatever the condition of your property, you can count on Sold Quickly to offer you a fair price for it.
Don’t wait anymore. Enter your postcode into our online valuation calculator now, or speak to a member of our friendly Customer Care Team and try the Sold Quickly experience for yourself.